Monday, March 09, 2009

Visit With Mom

We visited my Mom over the weekend; seems like everytime we go up there their weather is doing something. At least this time it was just rain not snow! Last time we went we ended up driving in a major whiteout! We had a good time with Mom and took her to those places that she wanted to go starting out with Red Lobster for shrimp.

On the way home we stayed in Des Moines and I stopped at my favorite LSS - Memory Bound - they were just closing but they were sweet enough to let me in to get the one thing that I had to get - the Sizzix extended cutting pads for the Bigz XL dies and I also quickly picked up a few other things. Now I can do the 3D circle and spinner dies that I had picked up from QVC - they arrived last week and I could not find the cutting pads anywhere around here.

After the dentist today I will make a pop up and post it.

1 comment:

  1. hi my dear, glad the trip to your Mom went Ok. I hope she is well.
    Snap...we went to the edentist yesterday too...luckily no work to do then today steve took mindy for her annual trip to the vet for her jabs and after we went for an opticains appt. luckily I escaped new classes, but steve has had to have new ones... more expense! its his birthday on Friday so i guess he gets to 'see' better for his birthday!! lol
    I will chat soon, he is off all week so i'm online on and off only....
    hugs rozzy xxxx

    ReplyDelete